Saturday, June 18, 2011

never an end

Crushed
With the weight of the a thousand raindrops
As I feel each within my head
Piercing
Fucking with me as I try
TRY
To resurrect this piece of shit life
Before I blow myself away
Or
Drink
To the oblivious fantasies that hide in the bottle
But wake
Never to be renewed
This water does not cleanse
My mind
Cannot fathom
What has become of you and the fucken misgivings you have devoured like candy
Who must I pray to?
Do you listen to my prayer?
Tarnished
Stained
Burnt upon my skin
Branded as a slave
Sold to the highest bidder to be gloriously fucked up the arse again
Take another acid trip
What you gunna put aside
Delving into the cursed and playing with the children that bite
Settling
Take another lover as the last has broken again
Why does this rain not clean
Impure
Shifting with the blood of the unclean
Making sense of nothing as beguiled as I am I cut another vein
Living inside of my shadow I hear them and you and they taste the weight of my burden
I turn and piss into the wind again

No comments: