Saturday, June 25, 2011

Breathe into me

Transcending rainbows scatter across the seven skies
Neon glow filters screaming orgasms littering the effervescence
Hard pressed to scourge the pretender, flaming verse amid treacle’d fingertips
Breathe this life into me

Quizzical logic turns another remembrance scarlet
Staring into the looking glass yet to vision up or down
Whirlpools of candescent kaleidoscope figments litter my iris
Damm the unpleasantries as fuck escapes my lips
Breathe your life into me

Seasons die
As does my mind
Pumped full of atrocities
As the oppressors
Spin writhing on the floor
Bring on the Babylon
Linked in the brotherhood
Of corruption
In a faded soul
Slaves of the free
Breathe this life into me

Laughing rivers of black burn so bright in the neon
Hidden from the path of those that never see
Drinking turpentine lusting after the faded kiss
In the palm of a hand is held all of teh world
Breathe your life into me

No comments: