Friday, June 10, 2011

Black Widow

Sail me to the other side of forgiveness
Tricks of the mind are surely hell blessed
In the sacraments of freedoms blood as it drips slowly
Colouring scarlet enhancing the succulent fullness of breast
As my tongue devours the warmth as it trickles, slowly
Lingering petulantly upon your erect nipple

Elongated fingers of mischief tear red welts in the flesh
Searching for the warmth of the forgiven sin in daydream fantasy
Conjured by the rapscallion ways of a devils breathe drawn by the lips
Seeking a pearl treasured by all, hushed, by subtle stokes in moaning pleasures
Raised and met with measured abandon for it pleases the receiver
Tasting the wantonness of subdued arising as I walk the streets that know my name

Entwined with all humanities forgiveness as I dance with this devil
Meeting thrust with thrust as pleasure is derided by a fools misgivings
Voices in tongues exchange sacred vows promised by a liars lips
Engorged in virile copulate soon to spread the seed as climax is breeched
Clasped in a final death as the dance is complete in this undying love
Wake me before I weep lest she devour the dead in her sleep

No comments: