Saturday, February 19, 2011

Roundabout

Roundabout
by Adrian Giannini
The longest of exhaled breathes
Will not disguise the ongoing death That will be the bane of my existence Forever as I survive among the grotesque Tainting my already blemished soul From a life well lived in a lifetimes past Collecting memorabilia placed upon the walls To remind a clouded memory of victories past Ever glorious in the telling to a passerby As if it occurred in the yesteryear Yet only ever existed in my drug fucked illusions Brought about in the hallucinogenic vagrancies Fucking with the inner turmoil that is the demon Plagued with so many goodbyes Of dear friends in the making of this meaningless life Meaning it does have in the shattered remnants Splattered inner bile from the depths of my empty stomach Come and kiss me deep let our tongues dance in the acid Warmth and moisture instil me with some comfort All well knowing that this time is short lived Feeling well from underneath long since forgotten Unknown in this vessel for what seems like eternity But it stirs none the less like the vibrant youth of before Instilling virtues that where a mere pinprick of recognition So I plunge deep within the tortured mindfuck that is life Repeated thrusts each with its own intent and malice Prepared to quell the desire that resides within this life of hell Emanations of laughter soon resound this space Be resolute in knowing there is no fucken escape As the longest of breathes escape
© Adrian AIDZ Giannini 2011


Read more:
http://hellopoetry.com/poem/roundabout/#ixzz1ETLY8ons

No comments: