Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Please forgive

I enshroud the muse with my shadow and hold my breathe


Colours of a thousand hues

Drawn from a world

Taken of a photograph in frozen time

Etching the subtle view

Of a heart woven askew

And a sky awash with hope in blue

I extend my hopes for you

 

Dreams scattered with sand

Caress the gently lapping waves

Hands entwined clasp

A soft lit lunar moon

As we all hope for a better touch 

I extend my heart for you

 

Blessed in fragments of silver

Marked in blood

Staining charcoal

The marble at our feet

While the wind

Carries the song of beats on the wing

And a fog marries in time

I extend my vision for you

 

While a glimpse in white

And a smile

And a crystalline drop almost shed

And an aspiration for it to be laid to rest

I extend my soul to you

 

Carry a gift

In a memory

Recessed in a single glimpse

Shared

As a whisper never uttered

I extend my love for you

 

Please forgive

3 comments:

Brian Miller said...

i love this..it is like a psalm...all the descriptors leading to the affirmations or gifts at the end of each stanza....i hope they forgive ...smiles...

Laurie Kolp said...

Really beautiful. I love your connection b/t beach and love.

Anonymous said...

Tearful words are choked love xo