Thursday, August 30, 2012

Compassion without thought

I whisper the muses name


Silently I whisper

In silken dreams of the dead

Exhale a lasting breath

Solemnly rest my head

 

Empty eyes bereft of life

Tell tales of two lifetimes

Ignorance pleads a gift

Silent in its chimes

 

Waif like hands

Reaching for a gift of air

Wait for a second thought

Patient emptiness is simply not there

 

Gather in the shadows

Live between silver baroque reflections

A sigh is not a gasp

Impure in saintly reaction

 

Silently I kiss

A silken taste and bled

Inhaled upon the dirt

Listen to whats not said

 

Silent

Immersed

Compassion without thought

Given a gift of life

I close my blackened eyes

 

Silent

.

.

.

.

.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's sad to not be able to say what you want to someone you love...

Scarlet said...

Your words grip and silence the silken dreams...lovely share ~

I also like your header and blog layout ~

hjdbedfb said...

Your blog looks awesome :D And your poetry is amazing :D