Saturday, May 14, 2011

finale

As my mind eases into another loose cannon
I prostrate myself in front of you
I cannot love
I cannot give
If you continue to take beyond your measure

Suffocate your own desire for the pleasure of a few
Sweat drips from the creases in your brow
My mind reaches out
Screaming fuck you fuck you
Tearing at your eyes with my fingers of sinew

Wake me from the black and white as I walk though the fire
I castigate the virtues of sorrow as they spew from your lips
Turn your souls from inside
Seeing the oblivious
Take this suicide as the beginnings of yesterday

Lovely
Sweetly
Kiss my breath
Holding
Longingly

Forever is a fantasy of the delusional feasting on the shadows on memories
Star crossed in the vagrancies of a love lost on the oceans of tears
Sail me to the shores of a smoke filled room where a fool can hide
And tear the fuckers a new hole to breathe
As I turn this blade to crimson in front of you and take tomorrow from you

No comments: