Thursday, May 26, 2011

Dweller

They come and dance and play in me
I don't want them fucken there anymore
Reflected in others they toy with fractured mirrors
Abstract melodies harmonised a step too low
Out
Fuck you
Out
Screaming silent as my tongue drips silver hopes
Fading into black as no easy answer tears the paper into fours
Serpentine skins at a touch feel like what is lost
Seeking the solitude and silence
Its always drumming as I look through the glass to the past
Always talking to those that twist and sway in the breeze
Out
Now
I point at the harnessed door displaying bronzed wings
Remnants of ghostly beings have passed through before
Stained in disbelief saturated in others miseries
Yet not mine
Misguided
Rejected
Protected
You fuken come into my life and manipulate
Spineless and malleable castigated like receptive fools
Chinese whispers spoken in other tongues into waxen ears
Words left to drift spilling into dreams of others now
Contaminating all in its wake now left tarnished with the touch
Out I said
Fucken
Out
Reconciliation is beyond this redemption as you fool me no more

No comments: