Friday, March 28, 2014

Someday

colours blend turning to black as the sunsets on another day

lived again on the edge of a rusty blade balanced on the tip of another soul

how would you know what it means to feel as my bleeding fingertips stain the sun

 

reflected in the convex mirrors distorting the shades of yesterday

hints of redemption savour the Harlequins trust blown as kiss in the ether

standing on time borrowed from the Gypsy as she casts another spell into the wind

 

awakening huddled tightly into your soul as it calms me from the shadows

I capture your breathe in mine and gather thoughts and dreams as the waves break

saving the wreckage outcast as a comfort scattered amongst a crackled sky

 

redemption scribbled quickly on the back of a postcard yet to be sent

seven skins devoured temper the soul as we dream of a clear blue sky

inject adrenaline appeasing the heart as my head bows and cries as I inject again

 

 

No comments: