Friday, March 14, 2014

angels name

the muse returns and leaves me to die alone


I cracked my head 

So I had better lie down

Thoughts abound

I had better try suicide

I drink the blade

Taste the blood on my tongue

Feel the blade dig deep 

Touch the vein 

Blackness escapes

Inject the next psychotic 

Into my neck

Id rather the blade to taste

Trip this and trip that

Some mutha fukkas gunna find me

Blue and cold to the touch

My soul a fading

Black days from this mind frame

I cannot see beyond

Shadows come to great me

My mumma is beyond the light

Who knew this could be may fate

I live to the Gypsy dancing my grave

Not that Ill know

Ill be cold and buried in times forgotten few

Too many sitting at the church

Wishing me goodbye

False people living a lie

Misery lives sunder this skin

Living in my veins

Acids curse

But one knows my name

Inked with tears on his cheek

A scar on his heart

One but knows 

The angels name

 

 

© 2014 Adrian AIDZ Giannini

 

No comments: