Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I breathe time

the leaves curl from winters breath

steam lifts from my tongue as a dragon spits flame

wafting its life in a spiritual prism

colours break forming oblique rifts in time

 

touch me soft as a fingers trace skin leaving red welts

teeth scar searing flesh imbibed by laughters reason

listening to the inner ramblings gather 

seek the back of my hand for warmth and comfort

 

solitude dripped black and worn as a crest

placating remembrance and wishes of gold and silver

yet I dream of eleven sins in times of loss as I waiver

still wearing this skin marked in ink I smell frangipani on the air

 

want from this is nearly a life of nothing

from the tip of a finger I taste blood mixed with cocaine

bland is the mix of yesterday and tomorrow

still wearing this same skin marked in time I smell sorrow


© 2014 Adrian AIDZ Giannini

 

No comments: