Sunday, December 29, 2013

Kiss the Harlequin'd Gypsy

The muse watches as I sin

Tattoos are the tears that flow
Streaking the ink mascara’d and outlined from her reddened eyes
Scarred on her cheek is the life that she lived
Cherished and embraced as the world falls down
Its just another face I wear as the harlequin’d gypsy

See into several depths of misery as she rapes my eyes
And I
Bite into her tongue feeling the warmth of blood
Grimacing the smile of death as teeth gnash n taste acid
Flesh is my flesh and blood is my blood
Fingers claw at the air feeling for nothing as life
Slides

Pain n Pleasure blend into one ecstasy
Nipples harden as the expectation raises again
Drink the ink from fresh wounds
And weep
Scarring again cheeks bled black from the sun
And I
Turn another face in the wind

© 2013 Adrian AIDZ Giannini

 

 

No comments: