Monday, October 14, 2013

Monday 6.59pm

I check the time while the muses sings in my ear

 

The obvious trick is to keep breathing

Darkness weighs as heavy as water Im submerged in

Im so tired 

I fidget as the passing vehicles splatter surreal lights over the walls

Appearing as spotlights hunting, forever hunting

Colours diffuse in various shades of luminescence

If I tried hard enough Im sure I could taste it 

The little bit of vision that remains

Holds steady on the unturning door handle

Scratched with decades of another’s using

Silently I watch

The roars of the outside world fails in their efforts to be heard

I know their there

Passing without believing 

Simpletons following false dreams

I hear their screams

Scatchings mark time on the walls

As does my name

I wrote that, when?

Time eludes all consciousness

Blending into parallels 

Until I drift into death again


© 2013 Adrian AIDZ Giannini

 

 

 

No comments: