Friday, September 6, 2013

Entwined (Collab with Poppy and Mr Aidz)

Tread carefully

She told herself

Sip

Don't drink of the wisdom too quickly

For shadows lurk in the most potent brew of life

 

But I drink this flesh

Each bead of sweat earned and regretted

And marked as a tattoo in remembrance of sin

So angels can dance and warm the winter that dares to come forth

And spread wings for the summers warmth

 

Only in the balance of seasons does destiny share secrets

So kiss me on the lips and dream of tomorrow

Share a beat of my heart and merge seconds with hope

Only lord knows the trouble I'm in

And why the heavens defy me

 

Let me rest while I sit here and rest in jade

I can offer salvation but with blade you must come and claim the hour

N twist N twist while a heart explodes

It is then and only then that the door shall open

Let me see your bloody palms

And regret stains a bloody dress for even in this light my palms remain clean

 

The breath of slaughter can wash away sins but even in this light

The hourglass contains the fragments

Silenced from the shadows as they drip from the vessel they have become

Sand marks time and reflection becomes a plaine unknown

 

Lest I weep into the sand and mingle with those I have become

Entiwned from taking a sip of the most brutal source of life

Bitter to the tongue as desire is to my skin

And cold to the aura as need to my want

 

 

(c) Poppy and Mr Aidz ;)

No comments: