Sunday, September 29, 2013

I dance in your love

The sweet muse inspires a song


I raise one eyebrow

And want to know why

I dance in your shadow

But you don't dance in mine

 

Watch you pick flowers

On a bright summers day

I see that your lonesome

As you walk away

 

Many a time

I have sat on my own

Listening quiet closely

Hidden by sun

 

If you were to know me

And me to know you

Would you look at me different

As I look at you

 

We pass in the night

Just barely a touch

Your presence is near

But is that nearly enough

 

If time where to stand still

If only a while

I would tattoo my name

Into fragments of you

 

Could I count love

In the palm of a hand

Answer quite slowly

Allow me to carve it a brand

 

Stealing a kiss

Through the breeze I would drift

Bury me close by

If I were to die


© 2013 Adrian AIDZ Giannini

 

 

 

 

No comments: