Friday, March 1, 2013

I Slip & Drift away

Melancholia settles on the breast of the muse


Sever me from a dream

Bathe in the blood that has me jaded

Digression simplifies a melting of mind

Syllabic stress exemplifies my state

Checkered cries rest uneasy in my palms

I come to alleviate your pain

Instead I regress into satin skins wrapped in sorrows

And bury into a world of hate

 

Kiss my gently turning bruise in hazes of blue

Look beyond distressed malevolent harbingers of gold

Slow down and feel supple breast squeezed between lips

Tainted in singular vowels spaced within 

Insert a finger lubricated from the spit of a doubt

Clenched teeth from behind an escape, moan 

Given willingly, backs arch and give way to a Gypsies kiss

 

Chase me

Rape me

Let me

Look into the looking glass

Feeble

Bleeding

Mirror this journey

Into oblivion

Escape

Senseless

Taste

 

Black eyes reflect back the sorrow in today

A single thought drifts back to another day

 

Kissing me a single tear in jade

Relates to every word I said

 

I slip

&

Drift Away

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow... great piece... I loved the haunting sensuality of it...