Thursday, February 21, 2013

Let me

I show the muse my scars


Let me hesitate in the rain

Listen to the tears

 

Hidden in the shadows of liars

Let no one see my pain

 

Forever worn on broken skin

Seeking love on the bullet

 

Silence is precious in a sunset

Listen to the peace and love

 

Let me hesitate in the rain

From your arms a love is born

 

Rest the weary voices

Call them to break the spell

 

Reflect a past torn into your eyes

Lift a veil brought from struggle

 

Tragedy sung from a memory

Rort to repeat on a hazy breeze

 

Born beneath my skin

Precious a love rendering seven heartbeats

 

A pause is all I wish

Let me hesitate in the rain



2 comments:

Abin Chakraborty said...

exquisitely beautiful refrain which adds to this a special charm.

Jennifer Wagner said...

I had to look up 'rort' which was cool. I like it when I learn something new. A write swirling with depth of emotion here. Nicely done.