Thursday, December 6, 2012

A single kiss in black refrain

In ink the muse is satiated 


I cannot feed
I cannot weep
My pleasure comes 
From the tip
Of a rusty blade
A single kiss in black


A purposeful flick of a damp cigarette

Ash fall scatters the inconsiderate souls

 

Seminally lick at the torn blisters on the soles of my feet

In the hope that one returns from grace

 

An indignant guise from a lifetime ago

I wear my love like a costume mirrored in shards

 

Several feathers remind 

Less than console

 

The rain cannot wash the skin away

Cut with a rusty blade 

 

Dream in like refractions until the sun goes down

Bury my soul in the palms of my hands as it begins again

 

Split tongue glides venus’s mound

Erotic pleasures distill the black in favour of different hue

 

Kiss sweet engourge this flesh

Tendrils of sin enshroud this heart torn in two

 

So it begins 

A life less than deserved I take your life as my own

 

A single kiss in black



5 comments:

Abin Chakraborty said...

I wear my love like a costume mirrored in shards...that's a killer line.one among many.

Kimolisa said...

Very interesting poem, dark and filled with emotion. I like it.

Brian Miller said...

dang, the licking of the souls in hope of grace...that bit really jumped out at me man....nice piece....def full of emotion..

Laurie Kolp said...

Bury my soul in the palm of my hand... great line. Powerful piece.

Scarlet said...

the line, a single kiss in black, is a powerful image ~

great depth of emotion ~