Thursday, November 15, 2012

in forever

I miss the muse as I miss my heartbeat


Frangipani scent on the shadow of a butterflies heartbeat

Sends the glisten on a bejeweled star to kiss a wind

 

Listen as we drift on the crystalline seas of azure memories

And breathe of supple colour in a slightly mysterious hue

 

Send me the gypsy silhouette of your desires

Tempted in sweet harmonies of a rain cascading in mellow driftings

 

Gaze into eyes that hold forever in a depth of a thousand lifetimes

And sing to me in whispers of golds silken glow

 

Hearts coated in ruby and silver shimmer in the mirrored light

Scattering shards lifted in kaleidoscopic imaginings

 

Drift

Drift

Feel 

 

Close 

Your eyes

 

Trust

 

As I hold

 

You 

In forever

7 comments:

LLM Calling said...

You have me, what captivating words. Beautiful
Emma from llm calling

Margaret said...

gypsy silhouette of your desires. Very tender

Anonymous said...

Serendipitous and Romantic...

Kateri said...

this is simply beautiful!

Sharp Little Pencil said...

Adrian, this is colorful, romantic. The "gypsy silhouette of your desires." Lush, so lush... Peace, Amy
http://sharplittlepencil.com/2012/11/14/balloon-girl/

Brian Miller said...

i like the light feeling of the drifting and the gypsie silhouette of your desires...

Unknown said...

wonderful... I look forward to reading more of you.