Saturday, September 22, 2012

Drink it in

How can I please you muse, with a tear?


You know its been said

I can hear a thousand angels cry

As I blink looking into the evening sun

Say the words I never say

Kiss me like its the end of days

Bleed me several tears of silver dew 

Slowly

Let it warm my face 

Caress my cheek on its forever travel

Drip in sincere crystalline focus

While a blemish last an hour

And a cry last a million years

Turn and allow the chatter bring

Sweet smiles to the face of the crowds

Drink

Drink it in

As the brand new day begins

9 comments:

Abin Chakraborty said...

trademark sensuality with vivid details and fine images.beautifully done.
love the new (to me) look of the blog.kudos and keep it up.

Janine Bollée said...

Such a lovely mix of phrases
"while a blemish can last an hour and a cry a million years"
did it for me.

Lolamouse said...

beautiful and sensual!

Serena said...

I'd say you pleased the muse with this poem. Beautiful lines... caress my cheek on its forever travel... the limitless tear...

Scarlet said...

Lovely..I specially like kissme like its the end of days ~ A new day begins, perfect ending ~

Scarlet said...

This is very lovely...I specially like kiss me like its the end of days...and the new day begins is a perfect ending ~

Susie Clevenger said...

While a blemish last an hour
And a cry last a million years...beautiful. Such gentle sensuality in this.

Margaret said...

Lovely melancholy...

Brian Miller said...

wow this is rather beautiful man...great capture of the moment there...the desire as well at the end of days....even with the tears....i like it much...