Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I see myself

The muse does not like what she sees, unfortunately she has created me

 

Shall i whisper you something simple

As I wish inside your dream

I am the sound of those voices

Telling you to scream

I see behind your eyes

It cos I know that Im there

I am your reflection

I am the only one that cares

Im the merry-go-round on the  carousel

Im the furry white rabbit

Reach a hand into these ears

The red pill creates a habit

Hyped up on the hallucinogenic

Is this life its real

Spin me on a finger flip

Let me lick tongues surreal

Plink

Plunk

No use telling

Where this will end

Two fingers block the nostrils

As a fist gags your mouth

I watch your eyes bleed

A kick becomes feeble

I grimace a smile

I feed my satisfaction

I slowly watch you die

Staring into your soul

Yes it is my reflection I see

No comments: