Friday, July 15, 2011

Death this life becomes

Slip into a chaotic coma of yesteryear
Swallow these pills of blue n green
Knives rain down piecing the eclectic
Spit n pound till someone hears my bellows of discontent
Jagged little memories cut the world in two
You take this and Ill take that
Sick little mutha fukers gunna take my three piece suit
Waste another breath on the surreptitious
Id rather waste you K%$T
Sleazy little time bomb just ticking away
Ive never been wrong as I lick your forehead
Taste the sweat of fear on liquorice quotas
Slippin
Slurpin
Whiskey dreamtakers
Elevator rides to nowhere yet everywhere at once
Lick the shotgun before I discharge into your hello’s
Shakin hands
Shakin hearts
As long as the bitch had a good time
How would it make you feel
If I didnt cum
Touching my death against us
Cold n hard as it is crazy
Here I am
Exposed
Engraved into my heart are the words in black ink
The colour of my blood
The colour of my love
The colour of the weeping heart tattoo on my sleeve
Death this life becomes

No comments: