Saturday, July 2, 2011

Bask in my thoughts

Draw the slender as the legs part
Sleep in the spatial as the wings enshroud
Disturbed as I might
Dogmatic handling my aborations
Piss ant queens of scurrilous innuendo
Quest a take on my nighttime emissions

Hold as I might onto this nightmare
A dozen shades of shit profess to know me
Let me bask in the needles
Coloured veins cast in the hue of a rainbow
Its all a dream made with fractured mirrors
Plastic refracted obscured by what will come

Hold as you might explode in the knowledge
Candles run blood as flames extinguish
Light refuses to escape intoxicated by my breath
Hollow in the pit of forgiveness as a time will come
Refuse to give a shallow embrace as my life touches you
Wake from my sleep and this violence is something obscene

No comments: