Sunday, August 4, 2013

Devils slide

The muse is nowhere


From the scalpel

Covered in chrome and dust

Words twisted beyond belief

Hung by the neck swaying in the breeze

Deja vu as time travels the same ground

Repeated 

Disbelieving

Standing insecure at the crossroads yet again

Looking from within 

I fall to my knees

Hollow in thought

Insensitive to light

Dirt tastes the same 

Bitterness carries in this breeze

Until I see a sun

Refracted in diamonds

I find it hard to smile 

A mirror shows the same

Burdens carried upon my back

Heavy be this load

Spoken on a twisted tongue and vision

Reflected in the way you live

Lies you bathed in

Lies you coated me in

Finding it hard to hold my head up high

Hollow eyed I stare

Nothingness is less forgiving

Shimmer glistens from the Devils slide

As dust blends with blood

Easing my pain forevermore



© 2013 Adrian AIDZ Giannini
 
 

No comments: