Thursday, December 8, 2011

rusty

The muse mocks meI

 

m gunna see if your listening

Take this rusty blade and carve your name

Etch it deep within

Let the warmth of my life

Congeal in the dust

Blissfully weep at my feet

Then Ill crawl inside

Somewhere to die

Nowhere to live

Let me suffer alone

Spin my web

Elongated fingers drench death

Dipped in filth

And I see your face

Grimaced in disguised disgrace

Lacking of emotion

Im sorry I made you

Im sorry I hate you

How do I spell your name


5 comments:

hedgewitch said...

Grim. Unrelentingly dark, with a strong ending.

Brian Miller said...

whew lots of intense emotion in this...to me this spoke of an offspring...the i made you at the end turned me there ...the carving of the name too...intense...

Audrey Howitt aka Divalounger said...

Hey Aidz--nice to see you here! And you brought your muse--now how do you spell her name? Dark write! Loved it!

Audrey
@AudreyHowitt

Arron Shilling said...

some names go deep - how else am i supposed to remeber em all...

hahaha

nice and dark dude

Claudia said...

ha..the muse and the words..and what a fight it can be at times.... intense and powerful emotion in here..thought i come all the long way to oz and say hello...smiles