Thursday, November 10, 2011

under the hat

Dull my senses from the jar I keep in the corner

Sealed in secrets of the darkest nevermore

Lest they spill and sully along the checkered floor

Come share a smoke with me on the outside

Keeps you from getting into my inside

Littered down the rabbit hole

Hit with the sharp end of a mighty big stick

Here wear this hat

Let it slip to your shoulders

Look theres another day

What is this in this cigarette?

As the weasel plays a mean blues harp

And the goldfish wink at me while holding a full house

Nor do the bounce when left to swim in the slipstream

Pat the black dog before he barks and moves me from here

Living in the reality of another mistake

Licked and grooved in the summers of mornings before

I kiss the whore and taste the sum of all her treats

And wake to hear the Red Hot Chilli Peppers golden beats

No comments: