Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Someone say goodbye

Drifting down from the ceiling

I see habits dying hard

Separated by the latticed fences

Entwined with the bramble rose

Not a single hope sprouts

In the infertile nebulous

Before its crushed underfoot

Spat innocuously as a fetid piece of gristle

Landing ingloriously

Devoured by the one eyed rodents

Feasting on the discards

Of habitual wastes

 

See me dying

Kiss my forehead

Say goodbye

Someone say goodbye

 

Hastily adjourned before the beginning

Nothing breeds contempt 

Feelings that are restrained

Offended by the lack of breeding

Callously delivering abortive foetuses

Grossly malformed

Written in disfigured sentences

Upon the corpse of delivering 

In indian ink quilled by a single thorn

Struck from the rambling

Penned by a passing

Ill-informed in the jestering

 

See me dying

Kiss my lips

Say goodbye

I cant die anymore

No comments: