Friday, August 26, 2011

A life less pleasant

Allow me if you will
To dip your hands
Into the primal mess
That conditions my mind
To the visions less pleasant
Obscene
From the outside
More so from the inside
As the dogs
Pack rape me
Fuking my insides out
Tearing me
Into new pieces of another mess
Yet it soothes
Peaceful washings of insufference
Beg you to question my indifference
To your mindless questioning
Of my pleasures of the other kind
That suffer and lurk
Pristine in my veins
Corpulent rushings
Teasing the unhappiness
From the fearful placing of lurking
Self medicating love places its kindness
Squarely on my frontal lobes
Ceases me from questioning
Why I wont be born again
Cleansed from the womb
Unlike the last time of passing
It would be of my own choosing
As my memories live in these veins
Blood runs red living at my feet
Snap of the fingers
Yet I live once again
As do you
You insufferable cunt
One by one I lie to my shame
As dark as my eyes
Viewing in the unseen
A penny for your denial
A I fucken spit
Loose teeth shatter
On the pavement
Severed skulls crack at my embrace
I wont pretend
Nor will I
Suffer at your insanity
Least it quell my insanity
Or is it normalcy
That is inherited
Running from the time of this life
As I choose to run with with this devil

No comments: