Thursday, April 21, 2011

Stare into the light

Ten to the rhyme
Remember the games we played
Don't ever walk away
Let all sinners rejoice
Throw the fuckers on the flame
Paint my reflection black
Trapped and tangled in the vines
This crown don't fit my head

Scarlet listenings hear the angels exploding
The sun trapped in a blue red halo
Yet the moon caresses the serpentine
Spittle spat forlornly amongst castigated fools
Blindfolded to the stark realities
Abound to the tortuous derivatives
A hand holds out fractured from the lunacy
Create separate musing to laugh at, at another time

Gaily be the joker caressing his frown
Gathering storms blow away the dead
I want to know what colour is the rainbow
Insipid flowers blossom where the river runs
Perched on the edge of nowhere watching the clocks roll away
Don't ignore me as the world evolves, revolves backwards
Make no allusions to me loosing myself in your sweet affliction
Just back off before I jump earthward alone

No comments: