Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Tomorrow begins lonely

Silver trembles at thought of loneliness

Endured in the light of the new moon

Eyes cast to the heavens from lands away

Viewing the same stars in constellations unknown

And I kiss

 

Silken touches of skin electric

Tenderness devours eclectic rhythms born of sorrow

Words left unsaid feed the baying hounds

Confuse the jester now as a card is played

And I kiss

 

Layered in cashmere you hide to obscure

Kaleidoscopic distortions live the truth

Eyes give away reality to that left unsaid

Shrouded in protection giving way to seduction

And I kiss

 

In the realm of another place I see your reflection

As a single hand touches as words whisper unspoken

Reveal trust in the guise of forever

Reveal yesterdays torment as another scar of protection

And I kiss

 

Sail me through the wake in seas of a calm storm

Intolerable as the future guides nothingness 

Weening from the teet of a new day

Hidden in the illusion of self doubt

And I kiss

 

Dodging raindrops as they fall gold from the stars

Skin coloured alabaster glistening in the sun

I call nothing and whisper your name

A gypsy’s smile cast in a spell of love

And I kiss

 

In the last kiss goodbye

I linger a moment more

Holding your breath

Listening to the evermore

And I kiss


© 2014 Adrian AIDZ Giannini


No comments: