Friday, July 26, 2013

Im waiting for you

I breathe the muses breath


As my skin burns from the heat of the se7en suns

I forget myself as I seek solace in the cracks of time

Layered in blisters I forgive you and no one else

Severed hands reaching for forgiveness only touching myself

I lick sweet sweat from the nape of a tortured soul

 

Singularities laugh mockingly at the jester

Arms spread in Jesus like grace adorned in ink resplendent

In gods good grace I protect you from the lies adorned

Scribed into your eyes of crystalline jade from the tip of a quill dipped in acid

Salaciously searching of writes of a psalm yet discovered    

 

Shut up now

Liar

Say it

Say it

Liar

 

In another lifetime we sailed the seas

Lived life in each others memories burnished in hammered bronze

Never said goodbye till the moon touched the horizon

We have a secret that only the sun knows

Mingle our blood cut from a rusty blade kissed in black

 

Cut up lips bleed from the scratching of lies

You know there only words that destroy 

The same that soothe if you remember 

Allow yourself to breath in the toxicity, slowly

Simple things that feather the answer in lavender 

 

A time that I dreamt in blood

Lent pearls to the swine 

Succulent vengeance is yours if you wish’

Read the names of your birth on your fingers in ritual

Just think of letting go

 

No comments: